Ann Hamlin is Director of Training and Science at DisposeRx. Radio talk show host Brian Wilson recently spoke with Ms. Hamlin in an interview for the new podcast series Opioids: Hidden Dangers, New Hope about the opioid crisis and about how the public should view the issue of drug disposal.
Ms. Hamlin and host Brian Wilson discuss:
- Hamlin’s role at DisposeRx based on her forensic science career.
- Community training and education and a program Hamlin developed that involves a number of lessons that actually teaches children about proper use of prescription medication.
- Hamlin’s passion for raising awareness of proper use and disposal of pharmaceuticals.
- Making proper drug disposal second nature just like putting on a seatbelt.
- A simple and convenient at-home drug disposal solution.
- How to use DisposeRx.
You can listen to the entire podcast interview where ever you listen to your favorite podcasts. Following are a couple of links for your convenience: